Great for kids, hobbyists, and professionals, the CISNO Digital 2.0 USB Microscope allows you to work quickly and effectively at the microscopic level. Common uses include classroom exploration, stamp or coin analysis, micro-soldering, garden parasite identification, and much more.
- Digital 2.0 USB microscope allows you to work quickly and effectively at the microscopic level. 0X-1000X Magnification range make it can be used on classroom exploration, stamp or coin analysis, micro-soldering, garden parasite identification, and much more. (Note: Final magnification corresponds to monitor size)
- Built-in 8 SMD LEDs (dimmable) with brightness adjustment control can improve images quality (with adjust controller on USB cable).
- Used for textile, PCB, jewelry & microbiological inspection and fun for kids to explore the microscopic world. Also great for hobbyists, and professionals.
- 0.3M HD CMOS sensor, save the view directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files. Can be used on computers running Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux simply by plugging it into a spare USB 2.0 port and it requires no external power.
- Focus Range: manual focus from 0~200mm; Video capture resolution: 640x480; Image capture resolution: 1600x1200(2M Pixel), 1280x960(1.3M Pixel), 800x600, 640x480.
This device will not interface with any of 4 computers. CISNO will not respond. there is no download interface.